Montpelier Lite Sheepdog Trials
Saturday & Sunday, October 10-11, 2020
Millstone Farm, 581 Borden Grant Trail, Buena Vista, VA
Judge: Derek Fisher
Presented by the Virginia Border Collie Association
For more information on VBCA, visit virginiabordercollieassociation.com
USBCHA/VBCA Sanctioned --VBCA membership must be current for points.
Ribbons awarded to six places in all classes, except Nursery.
Fees per dog: Novice $45.00, Pro-Novice $45.00, Ranch $45.00, Open $55.00, Nursery, $45.00
Run order: Saturday-Open, Nursery, Ranch, PN, NN
Sunday- NN, PN, Ranch, Nursery, Open
7:45AM handlers meeting, start at 8AM
THERE WILL BE A MAXIMUM OF 70 RUNS PER DAY.
ENTRIES LIMITED TO 2 DOGS PER HANDLER PER OPEN CLASS.
A third dog may be entered with a separate check and handlers will be notified if space allows.
Additional information and run order will be available at:
The initial entry period opens at 12:00 noon (EST) on September 18
Entries will be limited. Entries may be submitted after this initial entry period,
Handlers are expected to do the following:
• Stay home if you have a cough, fever or any other symptoms of illness or believe you may have
been exposed to Covid-19
• Participants must not violate any travel or gathering measures still in effect where they live or
where the trial will be taking place
• Bring your own hand sanitizer
• Wear a mask when in close proximity to others
• Bring your own food
• Practice social distancing consistent with current guidelines. Avoid congregating to the extent
possible. Shaking hands and/or hugging should be avoided. Do not touch dogs that are not your
responsibility. Avoid common use items.
• Use sanitizer before and after using the port-a-potties; close toilet lid and leave door open as
you leave if possible; wait approximately 90 seconds to use port-a-potty after a prior user
• Avoid congregating at the scoreboard – take a picture and walk away