2020 Labor Day Weekend Nippersink or Swim SDT
September 4-7, 2020
Hosted by: Margaret Lass-Gardiner,
Nippersink Hall Farm, N1208 State Road 120 Lake Geneva WI 53147
Judges: Bill Berhow will judge Open and PN. Jennifer Boznos will judge Nursery.
3 runs Open $50 ea
(3rd run of Open is a double lift, full double gather, 20 sheep,
international shed, extra prizes. Limited to 40 runs)
2 runs of P/N (full cross drive) $45 ea
2 runs of Nursery $45 each
SCHEDULE: Friday 9-4 Open 1, Saturday 9-5 Open 2, Sunday 9-6 Open 3.
Both runs Pro Novice and Nursery will be on Monday.
Payback and prizes
Send a separate check for third dog.
COVID 19 accomodations/changes/RULES. THERE WILL BE NO HANDLER’S DINNER, OR LUNCHES SERVED. PARTICIPANTS CAN BRING THEIR OWN FOOD. FOLKS WITH RVS/TRAILERS PLEASE USE YOUR OWN BATHROOMS. THERE WILL BE PORTABLE TOILETS AND HAND WASHING STATIONS. WE WILL FOLLOW GUIDELINES FROM USBCHA WEBSITE (SEE BELOW) THERE WILL BE AS MUCH EXPANDED PARKING AS WE CAN MAKE. THERE WILL BE A CHANGE IN THE OPEN COURSE FOR OPEN 2; CREEK WILL STILL NEED TO BE CROSSED. OPEN 1 AND OPEN 3 WILL BE THE SAME COURSE AS PREVIOUS YEARS.
After entering on Handlers Post send payment and signed entry to : Catherine Price, Trial Secretary, W227S 10660River Road, Big Bend, WI 53103
Super 8 Hotel in Woodstock IL, and in Delavan WI, each about 20 min from trial site.
Sheep will be cheviots, replacement value $250.
Information: Catherine Price
When the trial opens, the following link will take you to the
<<< 2020 Labor Day Nippersink or Swim Online Entry >>>
If you have previously registered with the Online Entry System, simply Login and go to your Entry Form. If you are a new user, choose the "Register" menu item (when the trial has opened) and follow the instructions.
Send PDF of HandlersPost.com entry and payment to
Catherine Price, Trial Secretary
W227S10660 River Ave, Big Bend WI, 53103.
Phone 414-469-7041. Make checks payable to Nippersink Hall Farm, LLC.
The initial entry period opens at 12:00 noon (EST) on August 1
and closes at 12:00 noon (EST) on August 15.
All entries submitted during this time will be
treated equally with respect to any waiting lists.
Entries may be submitted after this initial entry period,
but will be accepted only if space allows.
There are no refunds after August 15 and checks will be cashed at that time.
Entries will be limited. No entries accepted without full payment,
postmarked within five days of online entry submission.
COPY OF RELEASE FORM TO BE SIGNED WITH HANDLERSPOST ENTRY FORM:
NIPPERSINK or SWIM STOCK DOG TRIAL
NIPPERSINK HALL FARM
Assumption of Risk, Release, Indemnity and Waiver of Liability
For Good and Valuable Consideration, including the fee paid to participate in this Stock Dog Trial, the undersigned, and their personal representatives, heirs and next of kin(collectively “Releasors”) :
- Hereby waives, releases, discharges and covenants not to sue, ESTA BIEN, llc, tHE CLARENCE TRUST, nippersink hall farm, llc, sponsors, and owners (‘releaseEs”) of the Property (THE “PROPERTY”) AT N1204, n1208, AND N1188 STATE ROAD 120, AND NIPERSINK HALL FARM, LAKE GENEVA, WISCONSIN FOR ANY AND ALL LOSS OR DAMAGE, AND ANY CLAIM OR DEMANDS THEREFOR ON ACCOUNT OF INJURY TO THE PERSON OR PROPERTY OR RESULTING IN DEATH OF THE UNDERSIGNED CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, Actions oF attendees, property conditions OR OTHERWISE.
- The participants in this event run the risk of animal attack, whether dog, sheep, or other livestock. in the event that releasors park at the property they will do so at their own risk. the parking areas are not secured in any way. Covid-19 is a significant risk of participation in the stock dog trial and spending time at the property. a RELEASORS shall provide their own protective equipment consistent with cdc guidelines. Participants agree to follow social distancing guidelines and the RECOMMENDATION of the United states border collie association. I agree to act within the bounds of my abilities, and the rules of the sport. I will control the animals i use within the acttivity, heed all warnings, follow all rules set forth by the USBCA and agree to refrain from taking actions which may result in the death or injury of myself and or others.
- I HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the Releasees FROM ANY LOSS, LIABILITY, DAMAGE, OR COST they may incur arising out of or related to the STOCK DOG trial, including the above enumerated risks. WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
- I HEREBY FULLY ASSUME THE RISK OF BODILY INJURY AND/OR DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF THE STOCK DOG COMPETITION, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
- I hereby agree that this assumption of risk, release, InDEMNITY and waiver of liability agreement Extends to all acts of negligence by the releasees, and further, that this release is intended to BE As BROADLY CONstrued as allowed by Wisconsin Law.
- IF ANY OF THIS ASSUMPTION OF RISK, RELEASE, INDEMNITY AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT IS DEEMED INVALID, THE BALANCE SHALL REMAIN EFFECTIVE AND IN FULL FORCE.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND MY SIGNATURE TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
(YOU WILL PRINT AND SIGN THIS AS PART OF YOUR HANDLERSPOST.COM ENTRY FORM,
NO NEED TO PRINT FROM HERE.)